The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Faust

Faust

R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 am

WOOOO! CC Corp has outdone themselves this time. Not that its a bad thing... but honestly... the graphics are ridiculous and the things you can do! there are virtually no items anymore, you can take almost anything you want. Fighting things is much more realistic, i'm glad i don't have to hack away at somethings face for half an hour before it dies. I couldn't decide whether to put this in News or The World. I'm putting it in News simply because R:3 was just released and its partaining to the Physics of The World, not really The World's gameplay and whatnot. Anyway, i have to say the custom class thing is bitchin' and so are the custom weapons. FANTASTIC IDEA FOR A FANTASTIC GAME!
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah, Faust! I completely agree! It's really amazing how they do that! The first time I logged on, I sat and picked grass for almost half an hour just because I could! I really can't believe how realistic the game is! And there's much more wildlife now, and I heard that you can harm AND kill NPCs so at my @Home if I hate my Grunty I could kill him and get a new one! Haha! Did anyone else buy the new headgear with the game? It makes me feel like I'm really in the game, haha. It was a little pricey, but totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm

I'm with you guys, the game makes you feel like you are actually in it. Almost everything in the world is able to be tinkered with or animated. After that wolf quest, I made some new bullets from the bones and teeth of the wolf! And I was even more surprised that there was an alchemist shop and a blacksmith to craft custom weapons and bullets. Looks like you may even be able to make your own vehicles if you had the right parts and ideas. Looks like R3 has past everyone's expectations, even mine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:56 pm

All i know is that they made the NPC's evil, A NPC STOLE a freaking potion from me and i had to chase it for over a minute before i finally killed it. But the new headgear is really sweet, i plugged in my old headgear and it looks only half as good, which granted is still beyond belief but the new headgear is totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:00 pm

haha DUDE! that headset was only released in japan. But i DID buy it although it took me awhile to set it up. While i was waiting for Shifty to show up i was scratching at the wall with my sword because i can actually leave cuts in them. And then a bunch of NPC's come to fix the wall. You can also Volunteer to do the jobs of NPC's and apparently you get tons of cash for it. I've also seen people with random monsters and wildlife as PETS. You arn't stuck with grunties. And shadow, that picture is famous now. Its all over the wire, not even just The World's forums.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Alright! My fame will help me become the Azure of time! I will defeat synn! OK THAT SETTLES IT! we need to do a giant wolf quest again so i can have it as a pet!
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: YAY!!!! FOR R3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 pm

im so glad this came out... i need to find haxs to get my characters back any help? and cant wait to play with friends addresses please
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 am

I'm pretty sure its physically impossible for anyone to retrieve data thats been 1-Deleted 2-Burned in the fire 3-Was hacked and most likely(if found) Deleted. So, in short. Getting your characters back is impossible, so my advice is for you to just level up your character and don't worry about things that don't exist anymore' Aura, Twilight Bracelet and Tri-Edge. They're long gone, just like past characters.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 am

dang.... im sure those things exist still in this world they have to... there hacked items.... i know there still there
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Hahaha, well if you find some make sure you get me one Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 pm

.............. maybe if ur nice enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

R:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R:3 :: The World R:3 :: Community Forum :: News-
Jump to: