The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Azures?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faust

Faust

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 am

Alright. I thought i'd start off on this rumor because its going to come up EVENTUALLY. Everyone wants to know the truth behind the Azures. We have The Three Azure Knights, of Air, Water and Fire, and we have the Grand Azure of Matter, Niryn, someone i only half believed in since there was very little proof of his existance. I saw him shortly after the Initial Launch of R:3. Then theres the supposed Grand Azure of Time Synn. Now unlike Niryn there is no solid evidence of Synn Existing except for solitary sightings with no witnesses and no screen shots (conviently) and the word of Niryn himself claiming he exists and that they even played together. If this is true then why are they never together? Why is there no offical record of TWO Grand Azures? And if he DID exist how is an Azure of TIME supposed to work anyway? Post Thoughts and contridictions to my rant. If someone can show me proof of "Synn" i'd be most grateful, even moreso if Synn would contact me through some means, even with a snide comment on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey! I don't disbelieve in him, but it seems strange to me that something as powerful as Niryn would exist. Everyone has to agree right? I don't know... I guess I'm just skeptical, Niryn has always said that he was a complete loner after the "death" of Synn of Azure Time, but the way he describes how they played together is totally believable. I'm repeating myself, haha. Someone else post their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm

The azures date back to beta periods i used to play with them i actually used to have all the azures players addresses but scence the two network crashes and my banns i lost them... if anyone has them i need them back... i need to get to the bottom of this...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Ok well you all know my opinion on the matter, i believe synn is real. I have seen him once actually. Now i dont know if what they say about who he was and what happened to him is real, or if that is just hear say with no actual fact. Personally i believe that is all fan made legend.. I think that a azure of time would have the ability to freeze characters, maybe even all of the world. My only question is wither or not he is still playing, and if so dose he, like Niryn, still have his character data?

Also, Rigdapie, if you know the azures then maybe you can get into contact with Niryn or synn and have synn tell us he is real. Or maybe Niryn may have some sort of screen shot of them fighting together or something.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 am

ugh... true... but you need to understand that the two new found azures are vary hard at work they have many things to do...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Yeah i know but it would let us World players know the truth once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 pm

..... stupid non believers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Azures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Azures?   Grand Azures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Azures?