The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20

Go down 
+4
mo mom
Faust
.:ShiftingBlood:.
CC Corp
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CC Corp

CC Corp

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"Mac Anu means 'The Son of a Goddess.' There are waterways throughout the town. The sounds and the scenery will bring you peace."

— CC Corp —

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 006_large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:33 pm

The door squeaked as Marissa stepped into her new college dorm. She turned on the lights and took of her shoes at the door. She rubbed her eyes and noticed a game and a note left on her counter, picking them up, she groaned as she looked at who it was from. "Fucking Vincent..." The note read,
"Hey play this game. You won't regret it" - Vincent

She brought the game into her room and read the game. "R:3, huh? I wonder why Vincent wants me to play this..." She shook her head and put the game disk into her console. She pressed the power button and closed the drive. Reaching over to her game supplies, she grabbed her virtual reality set and controller. She waited ten minutes to install the game and relaxed in her small room while crossing off some days off her calendar.
Once the game installed she logged on as an Edge Punisher.

Shifty took her first steps down from the building which had the Chaos Gate. She glanced around and smirked. "Not bad..." She hung her blade over he shoulder and walked down the path into the marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:39 pm

*Faust is leaning against a wall looking at Marissa* Finally!! Jeez its about time. i've been logged on for almost two hours waiting for you. Do have any idea how many people were logging on at the same time as me? my computer was lagging forever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 pm

*She sighed and walked up to him* "Hey it's not my fault the professor wanted me back in class.... So this place.... it's called The World?" *She watches a beast character walk past her and hisses in distaste.*
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:48 pm

*watches the beast character walk by and then looks at Marissa again* don't show any hatred of them, its a sure way to get your ass kicked. And yes its called The World. This new version is so much better than the last. Before you had to BUY weapons all the time, this custom weapon thing is great! And this class, its a lot better than just being a blade brandier like before.
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Abel walked through the back door and through the kitchen. His little brother Rikard was sitting there eating cereal and watching Rikard noticed Abel as soon as he reached the stairs that went to his bedroom. "Your home!". Abel acted as he didn't notice him, but Rikard got up and ran to him, hugging one of his legs"Your home big brother! Your home!" Abel looked back and gave a blank expression "Looks that way." and continued onto his room, leaving Rikard at the bottom of the stairs. As he reached the door to his room, he opened it and dropped his bookbag and locked his door, seeing the R3 case on his desk. "Thanks bro" he said, as he shut his door and locked it. Signing into the world and making his character then entering the world.

Nihilia entered the world, a white light surrounded him then dissipated. "So this is it huh? Hmm, not bad...for an expansion that is." He looked around and saw a man and a girl. He leaned to his right, supported by his cane and looked around at all the other new players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

"Furries get on my damn nerves!" *whispers in an angered tone* "Ugh... well at least we don't have to buy weapons right... So, what do we do now... train..?" *starts walking to the middle of Mac Anu to check the area out*
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 pm

*shrugs* We can do whatever we want. Did you read the story after you downloaded the game? Apparently PKing is important somehow. But its up to you, i'm up for anything... been waiting for this game forEVER.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Excitement rushed threw the veins of Jason as he made his way home from school. Today The World R:3 came out and he was going to be one of the first ones on. He ignored the many people calling his name, he didn’t care what they had to say, not today, today was all about R:3. As he ran threw his door dropping his backpack by it and kicking off his shoes. He yelled “Im home!” before slamming the door shut and running up the stairs. He ran into his room and said with excitement. “Yes its here!” Looking at his preordered copy of R:3, gotta love the internet. He smashed his power button in saying, “Come on come on!” over and over acting rather childish for a seventeen year old. But he couldn’t help it he was more into The World then he was into real life. It took him about ten minutes to install and log on. After he made his class he smiled as he took control of his character.

Surrounded by light as Shadow took his first step into the R:3. A red sword about four feet nine inches long, with a blade around its handle. The blade was blood red with a black edge. He walked out of into the grass and saw only two other people. “I wonder how many have logged on yet.” He said as a slight breeze opened up his red leather jacket showing a scar across his chest. “Wow, these graphics are even better then before.” He said as he looked around The World, before looking at the chaos gate. He then saw two guys and one gale and said. “Eh why not.” As he made his way over to them. “Yo whats up?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

"Hmm.. No I didn't read it..I'll get to it soon, my eyes are tired." *turns around to see a kid running up to her judging on the voice.* "Vincent, deal with him, I'm reading the OS." *whole body freezes as the real Marissa reads the story*
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Looking at the man in the red jacket with the unusually large scar on his chest coming towards him, grinning."Wow, you just started this game and you already have THAT big of a scar. You must be a pro already" Still leaning against his cane and glanced over at Faust then back at Shadow "Look, I can already tell I don't need you and I already know I don't want you around. So if your trying to make friends, go talk to him." picking up his cane and walking off to the town's center.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:05 pm

*mutters* "deal with him"? makes it seem like i'm a personal bodyguard or something. *Holds up my hand to the new guy and raises an eyebrow at the response of Nil although no one sees it as the helmet covers his face* uhm... not much, what about you? you excited?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:10 pm

A blank stare went across his face as he looked at Nil. What a odd person, but then again it is the net. he thought to himself in real life before changing his attention to Vincent. “You bet man. What to party up and do some rare hunting?” He said as he closed his jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:11 pm

*Shifty moved and pushed back hair from her face* "That was a chore.... huh ... hey." *She nodded at the newcomer with the red jacket*
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:12 pm

*shrugs* Its up to Shifty, as i told her i'm up for anything. She's never played The World before so i'm letting her chose. *looks over at her* oiiii He wants to go rare hunting. *pauses for a minute and then looks at the guy again* Uhm whats your name?
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Hearing Shadow's jacket zip up "Come on man, nothing you do is going to hide the size of that scar..and from what it sounds like, your shooting for two if you are already going out of the town." still walking towards the center of the town.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:23 pm

“It’s a freaking customization option! Also going out of town and fighting is the best way to level..” He said before looking at Faust and said. “Shadow, what’s yours?”
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Faust. *looks back and Marissa* well? whadya say? Rare Hunting? Questing? a Dungeon?
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Stopping, pivoting and turning around using my cane to turn me around"I'm astonished that having a scar would be something to be proud of when you have no story to tell behind it. Hey, how'd you get that scar good sir? Well! Its a customization option!! Oh, you pussy. Yes, I can see it now..." walking towards the group now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

*thinks for a second* Let's go try out a dungeon, I have to get used to fighting first... *checks out everyone's weapons* Are we ready to go out right away?
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Yeah i'm ready... *mutters* i've been ready for two hours... You comin' with Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 pm

“Yeah, im ready.” He said as he propped his sword on his back completely ignoring Nil.
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Tora slowly rolls out of bed and smacks his alarm clock with a long yawn then thinks to himself "the American players are gonna sign on about now... maybe i should too..." He slowly walks to his PC and boots up his OS system, then thinks again to himself "it's late...i wonder if i can have the volume on..." He selects The World R:3 from the ring of options available then signs on as Fatal//Words, playing as his already made character Yuuto standing at the save kiosk where he last played.
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Walking up to the group, standing next to Shadow"Of course your going to need someone to watch your back though...since I'm such a nice guy, I'll do it for free. So, we ready then?" Leaning against his cane, looking at Faust
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:37 pm

*Sends invite to Shadow, Nil and Marissa to get them to my party*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R:3 :: The World R:3 :: The World-
Jump to: