The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20

Go down 
+4
mo mom
Faust
.:ShiftingBlood:.
CC Corp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:37 pm

*quickly spins around noticing the mutitude of characters that were behind him chatting and plotting their first moves in the new game* My god...seems like the game really kicked off in America *walks to a group of people, the dismembered scythe klinking at his side*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Feeling fucking annoyed Shifty nodded to Faust and waited for the group to get going. She notices a white haired guy and waves over to him. "Hey come join us!" She hung back in the group, trying not to stand out.
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 pm

*turns from conversation to look at her and nods in affirmation, then turns back, says his goodbyes and leaves, following them* hey!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Shadow accepted the invite and then flicked Nil in the head as he walked towards the Chaos Gate for a forest dungeon. “Forest alright with you guys?” He then turned around and looked at the new guy. “Wow, I didn’t think we would get a big party this fast.”
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:43 pm

I'm Yuuto. How long have you guys been playing?? *raises his coat again, only to fall back around his back*
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:44 pm

i'm Faust and i've been playing ever since the first release of The World... but seeing how it was all burned in a fire and then R:2 was sabatoged i've had to start over AGAIN! how long you been playing? *sends invite to Yuuto*
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Smacking Shadow's hand before he could touch me and then stamping the cane onto his foot and walking to the Chaos gate "the reason we get such a large party so soon is because people can see your stupidity, and most people pity you for that." accepting the invite
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 pm

*accepts the invite, then resituates his coat again* Same, I've had to start over too, which is a real drag you know? And every time, it's right after I get really good, and can maybe take on The Azure of Matter. But whatever, this time I think I definitely can. What about the rest of you? And where are we goin'?
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Shadow wants to go to a forest. I don't really ever have a goal when i play, its just for fun and to get away from the repitition of everyday life ya know?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm

“Im shadow, I have also been playing since R:1. And we are about to start a dungeon.” He said as he just glared at Nil. Why do people insist on being as much of a jerk as he is on most days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I just started here.... Yeah. *follows Faust and doesn't care where they go*
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 pm

The game's really easy to get into and has designated no goal, I guarantee you'll like it Shifting.Blood. And A forest style dungeon? I heard they dropped the keywords for this version... Is that true? I'd be sad if so, because then we couldn't go to D: Warm Your Bum haha!
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:58 pm

"Either way, its a fun place to see idiots get destroyed on their first dungeon. This will be funny if nothing else..." Looking at Yuuto and Faust then thinking "Looks like I won't have to do that much work I guess."

Last edited by Nil on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 pm

*to Yuuto* HAHAHA you went there too!? That was one of the first places i went to on R:2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 pm

*chuckles at Fatal//Words' comment* ALRIGHT! Let's get with the dungeon already!
*Begins walking to the Chaos Gate*
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Haha, alright. Sorry for the dumb comments. Did we decide where we're going? *again resituates his coat* damn thing...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:03 pm

“Umm I believe so, we are going to the Forest one.” He said standing right next to the gate.
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:06 pm

"Hmm, most people aren't new to the game. Killing them all would be far too difficult...looks like I'll just stay with them for awhile." he thought, looking at Faust and Yuuto. Now looking at Shifty and Shadow "Well. definitely not those two however..." still thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Yawns as he reaches out for the alarm clock that was spose to go off 12 hours ago. "Damnit... I slept through school again..." Forces himself up looking around ._. looks down as his clothing is still on him "ahhh well... "Least that new game everyone preordered is out." sigh as he walks out of room looking around as if he got lost in his house. walks toward the entrence and reachs out for the mail."lets see what everyone's talking about." Walks back to his room not even bothering to close the door. Sits down looking at his computer that he never turned off. Opens the CD reader and puts in the disk. Looks at the monitor waiting for the game to install. " done." Begins creating his character really quick then enters the world and puts on his head set.

blinks"So this is what this is the world wow"
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 pm

alright alright alright! lets get goin' i'm sick of standin' around here doin' nothin'. ONWARD! *walks over to the Chaos gate and walks through it reappearing in a forest style dungeon*
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

*quickly follows, his Scythe clattering again, then stares in astonishment at the new style of the game, the graphics, and amount of players in the same dungeon* Wow...I'm so excited what about you guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

*Shifty warps and arrives at the forest dungeon, then readies her weapon* So.. attack all the monsters and find the Beast Temple? I think..
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm

walks through the chaos gate and appears in the forest dungeon next to faust "Sure did miss this game.." Looking around and waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm

hell yeah i'm excited! *pulls the Blade off of my back holding it in my right hand as an Edge Punisher would do while sliding the Sword out of its sheath on the small of my back holding it like a Twin Blade would* can't wait to try this out. *turns to Marissa* pretty much yeah.

Last edited by Faust on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Shadow just walked backwards into the gate and then turned around, whistling and then saying. “Ill be damned, they really out did themselves this time. And yeah you have the basic idea. Kill everything in your path and open the chest at the end of the dungeon. He kept his blade on his shoulder as he walked out a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R:3 :: The World R:3 :: The World-
Jump to: