The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20

Go down 
+4
mo mom
Faust
.:ShiftingBlood:.
CC Corp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Elk

Elk

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 am

*yawns as he looks a the time* OwO i've slept 24 hours!!!! *jumps out of bed and makes his way to the computer turning on the computer tapping his fingers on the sides of his chair really fast anxious to get on* come on come on.... *computer finaly fully turned on he quickly moves his mouse across the screen to click the world icon and puts on his head set*

finaly!!! *blinks as he notices the light*
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 pm

( we are doing some nice six hour traveling today. You are all free to rp as you wish, and create enemies as you so desire. If you feel like doing a Dungeon or Quest you can, but upon completion of these activities you will only gain items for now. When i get back i will distribute levels based on the difficulty of each dungeon/quest)
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 pm

*appears out from the chaos gate* finally schools out and im ready to get those items... i hope... *looks around* hum lots of people... *walks out into town and sits at the edge of the water* oh how i missed this
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 pm

now then @_@ wheres that quest shop *looks around* @_@ i hate my sense of direction sometimes *sits down and looks at the sky*
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 am

*notices Elk wandering around the town in search for something* Hey, you! Come over here.*sitting on the side of a bridge*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Marissa came into her room, slamming her door shut and locking it quickly. She slid down on the floor as loud banging came from the other side of the door. A man yelling in German shouted through the door while he hit the door with force. She shouted back at him in German also and then the man went storming off.
Holding her hand to her chest to feel her heart beating hard in fear. She walked to the computer and buried her face in her arms on the desktop.

After a while she calmed down and put on her newly ordered virtual reality set that she ordered from Japan. She hooked it up, installed it and logged into the world.

Shifty walked to the main town of Mac Anu and rested at the fountain, watching players walk by.
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Tora walks into his house after a seemingly long day at school and quickly runs upstairs to his room. "God... I've been so busy... I haven't been on The World in...Jesus how long has it been? Two weeks?" *goes to his closet and changes out of his uniform into more casual clothes, then sits at his computer and boots it up, sighing hard* I'm so tired of the people at school....whatever... *puts on headset and grabs controller, logs into The World, then checks Address List to see who's on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Shifty hears a ping and sends a quick message to Fatal, inviting him to hang with her at Mac Anu.
She sighs and curses in german. XDD
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 pm

*receives and accepts, warping to her almost immediately* Hey! *walks over to Shifty and puts arm around her* How've you been...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Jumps and laughs at herself for gettin' scared. "Eh not too bad I guess.." She sighs and looks at her trench cleaver. "Not so good actually."
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Huh? What's wrong? *pulls arm back when she jumps, and laughs with her for a moment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 pm

"There's a stalker on my hands. He's not really a good person either. He came after me today and almost pulled a switchblade. Luckily some old lady was nearby and saw it and shouted for the police. I lost him for a while but he came to my college and he tried to get into my room. I threatened to call the police and he left... but I have a feeling I'll be seeing him soon" She rubbed her eyes. (Even the one under the eyepatch)
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 pm

Gee, that sounds pretty bad.... Heh, sorry that I can't be of any help to you... *holds up arms and stretches and yawns* It it makes you feel better, the guys at my college won't leave me alone about anything. Something happens and they're on my ass like that. Some of the things they say are really mean, and sometimes they talk about my dad and that totally pisses me off. *puts arms down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:43 pm

She shakes her head "It sounds like you really care for your father, I'm envious of you. Someone like me, an orphan doesn't know the feeling of having a father to care about. And your friends sound like they suck. I bet they don't wear the pants in their relationships. Bunch of bitches."
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Well, my father is terminally ill, has been for a few years now. It's still un-diagnosed though. I don't have any idea what it could be. It's really depressing, knowing your father is going to die in the future, but you never know when. He can't even leave the place. And by the way, they're not my friends, haha. If they were they wouldn't stay stuff like that, or they wouldn't be again in a heartbeat haha. It's ok, because I can usually kick their asses, unless they're in groups of course, but then I don't bother them. It's really only terrible when they bring the girl I like into it, because she's really against fighting, you know? *bends over and touches toes, then crouches down, then rises up. Walks over to a ledge and sits on it motioning her to come sit by him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:00 am

Goes to sit by him and leans back although not enough to fall back. "Yeah I feel bad for your dad and the girl. I'm usually a pacifist, but as of late I'm getting more violent. But You should hang with that girl more often so you can be there to protect her. I think that would be the best solution." She stretches her arms up and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 am

I know, but she doesn't really like me I don't think. She never really talks to me, and when she does we have really basic conversations, sometimes it's just hellos. *Yuuto shrugs and yawns* I don't know....*sighs* Whatever I guess....I'm pretty fed up with living right now, that's why I play this game. To get away from it. And that's why I was a PK. To relieve anger. I'm trying really hard to enjoy everything again, but it seems to just be fading...You know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 am

Nods and sighs "Yeah I understand what you mean..." She looked around at the other people. "I wonder why the others aren't on anymore... it's boring... I wanted to do a quest too."
Back to top Go down
Fatal//Words

Fatal//Words

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 am

I'd say you and I should just go, but I don't know how well we'd do. Today, my enthusiasm is totally dead. Really sucked, so I really only got on to tell everyone that I won't be on as much as planned...There's a lot going on right now so this game has really bad timing, and sadly, is low on my priority list. So hey, I'm gonna log off and...probably go to bed...Maybe I'll visit dad in the hospital. Anyway *stands up* Good to talk to you. *becomes a white aura as he logs out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:28 am

Nods and waves "Seeya" She gets up, bored with The World and then logs out after saving at the Chaos Gate
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Jason sighed as he booted up his computer. He hadn't been on in a few days because of power troubles and knew the rest of his group was most likely way past him. "Oh well." He said to himself as he clicked on the world icon. He smiled as he put on his head set as shadow came to life from white light.

Shadow pulled his sword onto his shoulder as he looked around town before looking at his friendlist to see who was online.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

blah i walk around town all day still no one wants to quest.... this is getting aggravating....
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Shadow sighed as he saw no one was on. "What is with them." He said as he walked around town looking for someone to do a quest with.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Shadow!!!! *waves him down*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

Shadow looked around before seeing Sukura. "hey! whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20   Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Δ Delta Server// Root Town Mac Anu//levels 1-20
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R:3 :: The World R:3 :: The World-
Jump to: