The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Mob Hunt.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

A yawn could be heard coming from the dark haired beast that slumbered in the land of messy... OK so maybe it was just Jason, and the land was his bedroom. "Alright!" he yelled as he looked at a clock. "The weekend has come to save me!" He said as he got into some half way clean clothes. He walked over to his computer and turned it off still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He hovered over "The World R:3' icon and started it as he put his headgear on.

Inside of the game Shadow came to life. He was roughly six feet tall with a red leather coat, that was quite torn up. "'Lets do a tower dungeon!'" He said mimicking his friends as he looked at his coat, oh well there was nothing he could do about it. He let out a sigh as he brought his four foot nine inch sword up onto his shoulder. The whole sword was nothing but blade, even around the handle was a edge. "What to do what to do. I dont want to get Pked again so i think ill mob hunt, the say that is how you get items." HE said as he walked over to a chaos gate.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

As the sun began to set across the weatfields of his granpa's mansion, he creaked open his door and stared across the room into the dimmed area of light, where his computer sat. The loading bar was full and The World R:3 had been downloaded. For the first time in months a smile crept across Kage's face.
Shadobane has logged on!
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Shadôbane's blades crossed over his shoulders and his leather trench coat hovered over the ground. Looking at the nearest chaos gate, he walked towards it
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Shadow looked over at the new comer and smiled. "Welcome to the world friend. Shes a butty isnt she?" He said as he walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:54 pm

shadobane turns his head in confusion. While staring down the tall man before him he glanced up and down his blade! "ouch" he thought as he looked up and said his hellos
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Shadow smiled and said. "Hey i am about to go do a mob hunt you wana join with?" He said with a slight motion with his hand towards the chaos gate. His black head band moved threw the air as a slight breeze started to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:59 pm

For a few seconds shadobane paused, but after a couple moments he nodded his head and smiled. His face was covered with the ccoat's black hoody but his eyes still penetrated through the darkness like two piercing spears of green. His black hair swayed in the light breeze as he went to join shadow near the chaos gate. " By the way , my name is Shadobane" he remarked
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Shadow smiled as he squinted slightly as the sun hit his eyes. His short brown hair seemed to not even move with the wind. "Im shadow." He said as he sent Shadobane a party invite. He then walked over to a chaos gate and said. "A desert bassed mob hunt ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 pm

shadobane stared at the invite and accepted it. "this is gonna be so cool" he thought.

"Huh,.. dessert.... ya whatever works" he said as he yet again smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Shadow walked into the Chaos gate, when he arrived threw the gate he could see what seemed like miles of endless yellow sand. And a sun directly in his eyes. "That would be my luck." he said squinting into the distance. There where what looked like dozens of monsters and about a mile west the monster temple. He grabbed his sword and smiled, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm

The burning heat scorched shadobanes face as he entered the dessert. Scratching the back of his head he suggested " Msybe a forest would have been better.... I'm dying out here" He clenched his swords and his eyes reflected back into the steamy sunlight. " but there's no time for complaining lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 pm

"Alright lets head west and get that temple." He said with a smile as he ran past Shadobane. The moving off the sand and the occasional roars from them monsters was all that could be heard out in this wasteland which if it where real life would have been a hopeless place to be.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm

A surprised faced jumped out from underneath shadobane's hood. "uh.. wait up!"
He sprinted to catch up to shadow and the shifting sand beloew him threw him off balance. His face skimmed the sand as he started to fall. His feet flew into the air, offbalanced, and he ate it. " wow, that's embarassing" he murmed while reaching for ground. His arms stuck up from his body's mass, and helped him push up from the engulfing sand. He itched the back of his head outta embarrasment while once again sprinting to reach shadow!
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 pm

*Element glyches out and leaves the desert area, I walk towards Shadobane, looking around the vast desert and shielding my eyes from the sun* Friend of yours?

Last edited by Nil on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

looking at the figure standing before him... shadobane leans in to offer him his hand " um hah.. ya i guess he was..... nice to meet you though"
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 pm

*quickly shakes shadobane's hand and turns, tilting his hat down a bit and starts walking* You coming with?*slows down a bit so shadobane can catch up* I need someone to cover me and your the only one around.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Shadobane slowly nods before jogging towards the new figure. The sun blisters through his skin like scorching metal, as he comes shoulder to shoulder to his aquintance. He stares at his top hat down to his cane, and smiles. " Where to!?"
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 pm

*points cane in front of him* That way! Well, to tell the truth, there is no place to go and not to go, theres just here.*40 feet in front of us there is a large rock and a canvas top stretching out about 20 feet. Underneath are three goblin rookies and a scorpion tongue looking at us* Well, is this your first time?
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 pm

"haha... does it show? Ya it is , but c'mon lets do this!" *Charges to the canvas but stops a couple yards infront of the eneies to be catious* The sand fans out from underneath shadobane's shoes and he draws for his swords
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Well, charging them like that was obvious...*runs up next to Shadobane and holds hat down so it won't fly up from the wind. the three goblins charge after us, one has a sword and the other two have maces. I shoot the one on the left twice and then the one in the middle once* Alright, I'll shoot em' and you run in for the kill.*all three goblins still running at us*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Shadow fell down into the sand as he finished being glitched, he turned around to see Shadobane travailing with none other then nil. "Him again..." He said as he walked over to them. "Oi!" He shouted over about a quarter of a mile. Once he saw that they where heading to a fight he sprinted after them running as fast as he could to be able to provide assistance.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 pm

After drawing his swords shadobane circles around the goblin to the right and slashes him once in his chest, which is blocked and then another to his back* from swinging behind him with the other sword*
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm

While leaping back out of the heat of battle, shadobane tilts his head and smiles. *waves* "cm'on shadow, your missing all the fun"
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 pm

*the goblin in the middle turns and runs after you and swings its mace down at shadobane, the goblin you attacked is phased by your attack but manages to run up and thrust its arm into shadobane, hitting him hard and sending him flying back a bit. I shoot the goblin on the left once inbetween the eyes and kill it, then shooting the middle goblin's hand, forcing it to drop its mace. During this time, the scorpion tongue made its way towards me, about 10 feet away.* Shit..*looks at the scorpion tongue and starts to reload my gun* How ya holding up over there man?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Shadow sighed and said. "Yeah yeah." to himself as he pulled his sword off his back. "Gan Don!" He shouted as a rock fell from the sky onto the goblins. One of them only being skimmed by it but one was completely crushed. He ran harder before he leaned his body back slightly sticking his leg out as he slid across the sand stopping in front of the scorpion. He moved his sword across the sand and onto the the scorpion tail thing, causing it to move back a few feet. "howdy."

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mob Hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mob Hunt.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R:3 :: The World R:3 :: The World-
Jump to: