The World R:3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R:3

Welcome to The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Mob Hunt.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Shadobane's feet shift in the sand as he flys backwards. With his swords held infront of him he blocks the upcoming attack from the goblin in the middle, but again is sent backwards. "not so well, but i think i can handle it," shadobane shrieks as he switches into an offensive position
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 pm

*the goblin in the middle is killed from the rock, but as Shadow was casting his spell, the scorpion tongue gets up under him and launches him thirty feet in the air, when he hits the ground, its stinger comes flying down at his chest. The last goblin charges Shadobane with his sword and makes a downward swing.*Well, looks like you two got this...I'll just sit by and watch
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"YAHOOO HO!" Could be heard from shadow as he flew threw the air before biting the sand hard. "ow..." he said as he landed on his sword cutting his leg, not deeply but it still hurt and was going to be a hindrance. He slowly got up to see the tail coming for him once more. He slashed at it while saying. "TAKE THAT YOU WINGED SPAWN OF SATAN!" He went berserk on it, hacking at it until it looked like canned beets.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Shadobane gives a quick glance to nil, "What!!" Turning back to the goblin, shadobane Blocks the downwards blow, crouching lower and swinging his other sword through the goblin's stomach. Underneath his hoody long gasps for air slip out into the dessert wind. "that was more intense then i thought it would be.."
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 pm

*as Shadow hacked away and killed the Scorpion tongue, he feels a large bump underneath of him and then it goes away. As Shadobane stabs the goblin, it falls onto a knee and goes for a final hit with the last of its energy. Suddenly, a huge sand shark pops up from the desert and devours the goblin, its right fin hitting Shadobane and knocking him down* Oh damn..a sandshark. This is going to be a real pain to fight..let alone kill..
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 pm

"Are you kidding me?" he said as the final fantasy ten battle music started. Ok so maybe he just turned it on in his room.. He got closer to the group, watching the sand for any movement and when he thought he saw it he stabbed at it.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 pm

The shark's fin ripped through shadobanes cheeck and split blood into the sand swollen land, as he was pushed backward in mid-air from the powerful blow. As he hits the ground his cry of pain is sounded out by the engulfing sand that rised through the air as he fell
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm

*the sand shark comes up and tries to sweep Shadow's feet out from under him with his feet with its left fin as its backfin tries to catch his leg. As it comes up from the ground, only the top of its left side and fin as well as the back fin are visible. I shoot the shark four times. Leaving wounds, but not very threatening ones. I look at Shadobane* Hey Shadow, you got any potions you could give this guy?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Shadow jumped into the air doing a back flip over the shark fin before stabbing at the sand. He sighed as he the shark sank deeper into the sand so he could no longer attack it. And on top of that he wasn't even sure if his initial stab had hit him. All he could do though was wait to be knocked off again or have his chest ripped off in one ninja move. hehe. he said in his mind as the thoughts of a shark eating his body filled his mind. "no time for that." He said to himself as he re focused on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Although shadobane's vision began foggier, he got up to his feet, and stood looking at shadow. his vision, blurred focussed in and out on the shifting sand below him and the others. Shadobane was determined to fight
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm

*the ground in front of Shadobane grew higher until the shark's top fin could be seen, then it made a sharp turn towards me, I run towards the rock where the canvas roof was and climbed my way up the rock as fast as I could, the shark inches away from my feet, ready to make a lunge. When I'm about 7 feet above the ground on the rock, it jumps out of the sand and strikes at me, I shoot it in the mouth 3 times and run out of ammo. Unable to reload due to my left hand clinging to the rock.* Anytime you want to help guys, be my guests.*trying to get as far away from the shark as possible*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Shadow ran at the shark as he jumped at Nil. He jumped into the air and slashed it down the back and said. "Huzzah!" As the shark fell into the sand and sank back. "Quit running you coward!" As he said this the shark appeared behind him and went for his back. The images of him being eaten by a shark flowed threw him instantly causing him to run as fast as he could in a circle around his two team mates while the shark chased him. "IM SORRY BLAME HIM!" He said pointing to Nil.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm

The shark then turns towards to shadobane and chrages him with brutal speed. Shadobane quickly moves out of the way to one of the sharks sides, trying to plunge both of it's swords into its head. Only one blade hits, and strikes his eye but the fin to the left knocks shadobane, flying backwards in agony
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:54 pm

*the shark looses its stealth and is half way out of the ground, circling around after Shadobane again, then opens its jaws to swallow him whole. Nil jumps down and reloads his gun and fires at the shark, wounding the side of its head severely but not able to direct its attention to me.* Sorry man, looks like its up to you.*he said as he casually reloaded the gun once again and watched to see if Shadobane was going to make it or not and looked at Shadow running around like an idiot*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Right as he ran to help Shadobane, his power went out. He threw off his headgear and yelled. "NOOOO!" He would just have to wait till it came back to re log in.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

as the shark approached shadobane, he let out a small grin, that hid underneath his hood. He sprung into the air with his other sword and landed ontop of the sharks other eye. With the force of his pounce he drove both blades deeper through the sharks skin. The blades both penetrated through the sharks upper jaw, and shadobane then leaped of off the now blinded and severlty injured shark. Although happy with what he had done shadobane then collapsed from exhuastion. After circling around in thee sand, filling it with blood, like red food coloring, the shark stopped dead in its tracks
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm

*noticing that shadow disappeared and Shadobane victorious, he sits down in a chair underneath the canvas.* Congrats, you didn't get eaten*softly clapping his hands* So, wanna take a break? No use rushing, and we have this nice shady spot to rest under.
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm

gasping for air on the sand shadobane replies, " a breakk would be nice"
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:39 am

*walks out from the chaos gate* Awe wow the suns rays are really bright here...
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 am

Shadobane glances over to the new figure, still tired from exhaustion. The suns rays swarm in through the hole in his hoody. Too tired too welcome their new guest he turns back to look at the sky, and winces in pain.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 am

oh this is going to be a long day... *Sighs* * casts repth on Shadowbane*
Back to top Go down
mo mom

mo mom

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 am

*looks at Shadobane* Wow, THAT worn out and we've only just begun. Hell, chances are we might run into something three times harder.*looks at the newcomer* Get up, we got company*looks at the figure*
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:52 am

Shadobane Stands up to greet his healer, "Thanks" he remarks as he smiles towards the girl before him.
Back to top Go down
Rigdapie

Rigdapie

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:55 am

"your welcome." "is the event still available? and do you two have room for another?"
Back to top Go down
Shadôbane

Shadôbane

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:56 am

Shadobane looks at nil for the answer. Turns to the scythe wielding girl and smiles once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mob Hunt.   A Mob Hunt. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mob Hunt.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R:3 :: The World R:3 :: The World-
Jump to: